Reasons You Should Schedule Hydro-Jetting This Spring
Clogs are a very common plumbing problem that most people experience in their life. Smaller, less severe clogs often go away on their own. More severe clogs, however, can quickly worsen. When it comes to cleaning and clearing your drains, you want to be sure that you are doing it safely. Your pipes, depending on the age, material, and condition, should be handled gently. Hydro-jetting safely removes buildup and flushes it out of your system. Here are some other ways that hydro-jetting can benefit you.
How Hydro-Jetting Helps Your Plumbing
- It’s effective. Hydro jetting uses a high-pressure stream of water that blasts throughout your pipes. Because it’s so high pressured, it’s a very effective (yet safe) way to clear any blockages inside of your pipes. Snaking can remove clogs as well, but not as thoroughly as jetting.
- It costs less. Because hydro-jetting prevents plumbing problems down the road, it saves you money in the long run. Clean and clear plumbings can help prevent other plumbing issues as well such as a cracked pipe or leak, which can be costly to repair.
- It’s clean. Your plumbing and sewer line are exposed to some pretty undesirable materials in their lifetime. With that being said, some people may seek chemical solutions for cleaning. Water jetting is fast and effective, which means less time the plumber has contact with the sewage inside your plumbing. Hydro-jetting also spares you and your plumber the trouble of digging underground or cutting your walls to access your home’s plumbing.
- It’s environmentally friendly. Unlike chemical drain cleaners, which can be an easy fix but are very toxic to your health and the environment, hydro jetting is just highly pressurized water. When using a water jet to remove any clogs, the only stuff that gets flushed down the pipes are water and whatever is clogging the pipe.
- It’s preventative. Since hydro jetting thoroughly cleans and clears your plumbing, it can prevent future clogs and other plumbing problems for a longer period of time than other methods. Since plumbers usually do a camera inspection before they jet your plumbing, they can detect and treat other potential problems before they get worse.
Why Choose Milltown?
If you have a drain clog or want your drains flushed out, call our team of master plumbers. Our trained and certified plumbing technicians provide prompt, professional and top-rated service at every job that we do. So, what are you waiting for? Call us today to schedule your water jetting service.