Mass Save HVAC Contractor
MillTown Plumbing is proud to be a registered Mass Save contractor for heating and cooling upgrades. We offer various HVAC services and appliances that qualify for Mass Save rebates in 2023.
Mass Save Approved HVAC Appliances
Mass Save-approved HVAC appliances are heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems that have been certified to meet energy efficiency standards. These appliances use less energy than traditional systems, which can significantly save energy bills.
Examples of Mass Save-approved HVAC appliances include heat pumps, mini splits, and other high-efficiency heating and cooling systems.
Who Qualifies for Mass Save Rebates on HVAC Appliances?
Any homeowner or renter in Massachusetts who pays into an electric or gas utility program can qualify for Mass Save rebates on HVAC appliances. Businesses, municipalities, and non-profits can also participate in the program.
Additional Mass Save eligibility requirements include:
- Massachusetts residents with participating Program Sponsors (Berkshire Gas, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, or Unitil).
- Equipment must be installed between January 1, 2023 and December 31st, 2023.
- Equipment must meet minimum efficiency standards and must be purchased new.
- Rebate documentation must be received by Mass Save by February 24, 2024.
To learn more about eligibility, visit Mass Save for more information.
Mass Save Rebates & Loans for HVAC Appliances
As a registered Mass Save contractor, MillTown Plumbing offers a range of HVAC services that qualify for Mass Save rebates in 2023. These services include:
- Installation of high-efficiency heat pumps and mini-splits
- Replacement of old heating and cooling systems with energy-efficient systems
- Installation of programmable thermostats
Mass Save Rebates Available for HVAC Appliances in 2023
Heat Pump Rebates
- Air-source heat pump – $10,000/home or $1,250/ton
- Air to water heat pump – $10,000/home
- Ground source heat pump – $15,000/home or $2,000/ton
- Heat pump water heaters – up to $1,500/system
- Natural gas furnace with ECM – up to $1,000/unit
- Propane furnace with ECM – $500/unit
- Oil furnace with ECM – $500/unit
- Natural gas hot water boiler – up to $2,000/unit
- Propane hot water boiler – $2,000/unit
Ductless Mini Split Rebates
- Ductless mini split – $1,250/ton up to $10,000
- 7-day programmable thermostat – up to $25/unit (limit 3)
- Energy Star smart thermostat – $up to $100/unit (limit 3)
Integrated Control Rebates
- Integrated control – $500/unit, up to $1,500
Mass Save HEAT Loan
In addition to Mass Save rebates, homeowners and businesses can also take advantage of the Mass Save HEAT Loan program to finance their new high-efficiency HVAC appliances. The Mass Save HEAT Loan program is a zero-interest loan program that offers up to $25,000 in financing for qualifying energy-efficient home improvements, including high-efficiency heat pumps, furnaces, boilers, ductless mini splits, and more. The loan can be paid back over a period of up to seven years, and the monthly payments may be lower than the savings on energy bills, making it a smart investment for homeowners and businesses. MillTown Plumbing can help you navigate the Mass Save HEAT Loan program and provide professional installation services for your new high-efficiency water heater.
By upgrading to Mass Save-approved HVAC appliances, homeowners and businesses like you can save money on energy bills while reducing their carbon footprint. MillTown Plumbing is committed to helping our customers take advantage of these rebates and incentives to make their homes and businesses more energy-efficient. Learn more about the Mass Save Heat Loan on our blog
MillTown Plumbing is a Registered Mass Save HVAC Contractor
As a registered Mass Save contractor for HVAC, MillTown Plumbing has met strict standards for quality and service. We are committed to providing our customers with the best service in Chelmsford and the Merrimack Valley. We are proud to be part of a program that helps homeowners and businesses save money while reducing their impact on the environment.
Our team of experienced professionals can help you select the right HVAC appliances for your needs, provide professional installation services, and help you maximize your rebate and incentive opportunities.
MillTown Plumbing is a registered Mass Save contractor for HVAC that offers a range of services that qualify for Mass Save rebates in 2023. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you save money on your energy bills while reducing your carbon footprint with energy-efficient HVAC appliances.