Careers At Milltown
Careers At Milltown: Customer Service Representative
About Our Company
MillTown Plumbing, Heating, AC, and Drain Cleaning is a family-owned business that has been serving communities for over 35 years. We are a steadily growing home service company providing services for plumbing, heating, and cooling in both residential and commercial systems in Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Why Join the MillTown Team?
We are looking to add professionals to our team who will help us achieve our vision of being the premier home service provider. By joining the MillTown team, you will experience the passion, support, and dedication that has always been the foundation of our unrivaled success.
- Health and dental benefits.
- 401k and incentive bonuses
- Paid training opportunities.
- Life Insurance.
- Long term and short term disability.
We’re looking for exceptional customer service representatives to help us achieve profitable revenue.
As a customer service representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling, and personable.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues, and promoting the brand.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
Job Type: Full-time
- Computer Literacy: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- scheduling appointments: 1 year (Preferred)
- proficient phone system: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Chelmsford, MA: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)