Plumbing Job Openings with Milltown
Milltown Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning and Drain Cleaning is a family owned and operated business established in 1979. Ever since the company was founded, we’ve stayed true to our commitment to the people of Northeastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire.
That commitment our customers satisfaction has guided us for over 35 years of commercial and residential plumbing service, and the result is that homeowners in Northeastern Mass and Southern NH trust us more than anyone else for quality plumbing repairs and emergency service.
To learn more about us watch our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nyIk9df3JU
We are actively searching for a licensed Plumber and Gas Fitter to join our team. If you are passionate about customer service and quality work, you may be the tech to service our loyal customer base!
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum of 5 years’ of residential and/or commercial plumbing experience
- Journeyman or Master plumber license
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver license
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screening
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay (negotiated depending on experience)
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Vacation/PTO/Sick leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Incentive based bonuses
- Training opportunities for both professional and technical skills
- Company vehicle and gas provided