MillTown and Partners Gives Back To Their Community!
“Giving back to a community that needs help is something we strive to do everyday”
The Paul Center in Chelmsford, Ma is a place that everyone here at MillTown, hold special to our hearts. The Paul Center is dedicated to assisting individuals with disabilities in developing their maximum potential and independence. Milltown understands the value of a helping hand and appreciates organizations that bring positive change and support to individuals in need, which is why we spent a day doing onsite volunteer work there.
In total we had 50 volunteers onsite (some of them even came in during their vacation time!). In addition to having a lot of fun, we were able to get a lot of work done! Here are some of things we were able to get done along with our partner:
- Installed Water Mains in 10 builds
- 40 Main Line Items-repairing toilets, sinks, faucets etc.
- Installed a commercial water heater
- Brought many bathrooms up to plumbing code
- Electrical upgrades: GFI plugs, bathrooms added
- Improved plumbing and electrical concerns
Milltown owner Fred Jr. says”It was a a great opportunity for Milltown and our partners to give back in the way we do best!”