Boiler Installation & Repair in Chelmsford
Boiler Installation & Repair In The Merrimack Valley
If you’re a homeowner looking to heat your home in an energy-efficient, environmentally friendly manner, then you should consider boiler installation and repair. Since they don’t produce contaminants or consume oil, hot water boiler heating systems are one of the cleanest and most cost-efficient ways to heat your home. In addition, they reduce the risk of your family being exposed to carbon monoxide in your home.
However, boilers are not easy to install or maintain. Any mistake during installation or maintenance can result in damages including water damage, malfunctioning of the appliance or even fire hazards.
Why Choose Professional Boiler Installation and Repair?
A boiler is a significant investment and one that when well maintained, not only heats your home properly, but also adds value to your property. And that’s why you absolutely need to hire a professional HVAC technician to install and maintain your boiler. A professional can:
- Advise you on the correct size and best kind of boiler for your home.
- Advise you on the best location in your home to place the boiler.
- Quickly and securely install your new boiler.
- Ensure your boiler is correctly connected to your thermostat(s).
- Perform annual or bi-annual tune-ups to keep your boiler in good working order.
- Detect any problems in a timely manner and perform the necessary repairs.
- Use only industry-grade parts, which helps ensure the performance of the boiler.
Call MillTown for Boiler Installation and Repair
If you live in the Greater Lowell area and you need to replace or repair your boiler, then call MillTown. Our team of professional heating experts has 40 years of experience servicing boilers for local homeowners, and we understand how important it is to ensure you always have a functioning heating source. That’s why we offer 24/7 heating services—so if your boiler malfunctions during a Nor’easter in January, we’re available to fix the problem right away!
We offer up front, transparent pricing; prompt and professional service; and a warranty on parts and labor. Plus, we’re committed to doing a great job for you, so we’re not satisfied until you are! Find out why so many homeowners in the Greater Lowell area rely on us for their boiler services: call MillTown today!